Wednesday, July 12, 2006

TV Dinner

 
I haven't had TV dinner for a long time. A while ago the supermarket had some on sale, so I bought some to try. The way I remembered it, TV dinner usually gives you a slab of mashed potatoes, a conservative portion of corn kernels, and exactly two thin slices of meat. This new Hungry-Man frozen dinner I got is similar, but with everything doubled in size. Seeing how huge it is, I had to buy some to try. It certainly looks good on the cover, but the inside is another story. Although the meat portion is a bit more generous than past experience, the texture didn't feel like real meat. I'm guessing it's just some leftover stuff and they squeezed it into a steak shape. On the other hand, the brownie included is actually pretty good. Anyway, I must say it is acceptable for a quick hunger fix. Just don't expect a gourmet meal out of it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: